Elizabeth over at Tie the Knot tagged me!
First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Before I moved to Mongolia, I'd never been out of the US. Heck, I'd only made it out of the South a few times. Talk about jumping into the deep end!
2. I am allergic to heat. Seriously. I break out into hives.
3. I have to read before I go to sleep. It drives The Boy crazy.
4. I collect vintage handbags.
5. I love hazelnuts so much that I will one day name our two future adorable dogs Hazel and Filbert.
6. I love Russian history. This love lead me to read WAR AND PEACE when I was 11, but I skipped all the WAR parts. I didn't actually read the entire book until I was 16. It's still one of my favorite books.
7. I cry at the end of sports movies, and not just the ones you're suppose to cry after, like BRIAN'S SONG. I'm talking like MAJOR LEAGUE. I'm just so darned happy that they won the pennant!
I tag An Excited Bride, The Preppy Wedding, Magnolias Marriage and Manhatten,
Miss Toucan, A Saratoga Wedding, Cloggsy of English Tea, and I Heart Peonies.